With great benefits, a career of opportunities and high-profile projects, E.T.& L. Corp. is a great place to be. Peruse our openings and see if there’s a fit for you.
E.T.& L. Corp., Stow, MA, is seeking a highly motivated individual to assist the Yard Manager and Equipment Manager with day to day operations.
Under direct supervision with the assistance of Yard Manager and Equipment Manager your responsibilities will consist of:
- Facilitate an organized and clean yard at all times
- Manage materials inventory
- Gather all materials requested from job sites
- Load and unload material in a timely fashion (usually with a forklift)
- Safely secure loads on trailers and trucks
- Be able to perform all duties within safety guidelines
- Perform special projects and complete all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the company
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to operate a Forklift is a must (Training can be provided for the right applicant)
- Familiarity with construction materials and equipment preferred
- Good interpersonal skills; solid planning and organization skills
- Teamwork/collaboration skills
- A positive attitude and be able to work independently with little supervision
- Strong work ethic and ability to multi-task, set priorities and work within time constraints
- Must be capable of lifting and moving objects up to 100 lbs.
- Must be able to withstand prolonged standing, kneeling and stooping for long periods of time
Salary commensurate with experience and industry standards. Company benefits include Short Term and Long Term Disability, 401(k), Health & Dental Plan, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO).
Please forward your resume to Lori Colón, c/o E.T.& L. Corp., 873 Great Rd., P.O. Box 295, Stow, MA 01775, fax (978) 897-4317 or email email@example.com. E.T.& L. Corp. is An Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.